Serving Vermont & New Hampshire
Paton land surveying is a full service land surveying company providing services throughout Vermont and New Hampshire.
We are licensed to practice in Vermont and New Hampshire.
Christopher Paton, lls, proprietor has over 25 years experience in land surveying and septic system design. Our goal is to provide a cost-effective, timely and professionally prepared product for our clients.
- Boundary surveys
- Topographic surveys
- Lot line adjustments
- Alta/acsm land title surveys
- Christopher Paton, LLS has over 25 years experience in land surveying.
- Proprietor of Paton Land Surveying since 2004.
- Vermont licensed land surveyor #692
- New Hampshire licensed land surveyor #887
- New Hampshire licensed septic designer #1402
- Graduate of Vermont Technical College in 1985, associates degree in civil engineering.
- Town of Westmoreland, NH, topographic survey of Thompson Road.
- Boundary survey of gravel pit for town of Andover, NH
- Town of Cornish, NH – Turvey for extension of Stagecoach Road
- Alta/ACSM title survey of Valley Regional Hospital, Claremont, NH
- Town of Hanover, NH – Topographic survey of Lyme Road/NH Route 10.